What is the Adult Immunization Program?
TWC has an experienced staff of nurses who travel to worksites throughout the state to provide immunizations to adults during the workday.
Why host an immunization clinic?
- Flexible schedules to accommodate workplace hours
- Online registration with appointment times reduces time away from work
- Most insurances accepted with $0 out-of-pocket cost
- Reported to Rhode Island Child and Adult Immunization Registry (RICAIR) – no need to keep track or save records
- Keeps employees healthy, protects against preventable disease
- Saves both employee and employer $$
- COVID-19 (see more resources below)
- Hepatitis B
- Meningitis B
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumonia (PCV20)
- Shingrix (see more resources below)
- Tetanus and Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus and Diphtheria and Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
Click here to see if you are up to date on your vaccines or if you need a booster dose.
COVID-19 Trusted Resources
Shingrix Trusted Resources