The Wellness Company, founded in 2000, is a for-profit medical services provider under the ownership of Randall Linn and Richard Radebach. The Wellness Company provides wellness services to adults and children throughout the United States.
Wellness Screenings: A variety of biometric and preventative screenings, as well as wellness education programs are available for worksite and community health and wellness programs.
Community Flu Site Program: A nationally recognized effort to provide flu shots for adults and children in school and other public settings.
Adult Immunization Program: Improves access to a variety of new and improved vaccines.
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (male and female)
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis B
- Shingles (age 50 and older)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
Vaccinate Before You Graduate: A collaborative program with the Rhode Island Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control. The Wellness Company makes 11 important vaccinations available to students in Middle and High Schools in over 150 public, private and special needs schools throughout the state.
Vaccine Distribution – The Wellness Company is a licensed Wholesale Drug and Distribution Facility. A variety of adult and pediatric vaccines are received, managed, and distributed.
Individual managers oversee the operation of each of the above programs. We employ a full-time staff to provide front and back office support. Approximately 150 per diem nurses and 75 per diem event administration staff are available to conduct immunization and screening programs.
- Excellence in Partnering Award – 2011 (CDC award for 10 years of action to improve influenza vaccination uptake)
- The National Influenza Vaccine Summit Immunization Excellence Award – 2008–09 (in the 18 and younger Campaign)
- Bayside Family YMCA Community Partnership Award
- Rhode Island Department of Health Community Partnership Award